Associate, Leveraged Finance - Bank Loan Ratings (S&P Ratings)
• Collect and analyze market data and prepare ad-hoc reports for internal decision-making processes and to support the Bank Loan Ratings marketing effort.
• Assisting in the preparation and execution of a detailed product plan for the US and Latin America.
• Support external marketing efforts through preparation of presentations with supporting analysis for client meetings and industry conferences.
• Interface with different areas of the firm to coordinate activities around the pipeline of new bank loan ratings opportunities.
• Provide support to commercial staff for negotiations on non-standard transactions.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Leveraged Finance.
• Ability to multi-task and take ownership of projects.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
About Standard & Poor's RatingsServices and McGraw Hill Financial
Be part of a $3.5 trillion team at Standard& Poor’s Ratings Services.
We’relooking for world-class thinkers to add to our team at Standard & Poor’sRatings Services, the world’s leading provider of credit risk research, ratingsand benchmarks.
· AtStandard & Poor’s Ratings Services, your opinion truly means everything.
· Werate $3.5 trillion in new debt annually and investors rely on our independent,informed opinions on credit risk.
· Each person whoworks here has an essential role in Standard & Poor’s Ratings Servicesreputation of integrity, transparency, and ratings excellence.
· With offices in23 countries, Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services is an important part ofthe world's financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for 150years in providing investors with information and independent benchmarks fortheir investment and financial decisions.
McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’sRatings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power,Platts, and McGraw Hill Construction. Together, we’re the foremost providers ofessential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
McGraw Hill Financial is an equalopportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered foremployment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster-at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriateindividual.