Standard & Poor's Global Risk Management division is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their Chief of Staff and Chief Quality Officer. The role would be based out of the 55 Water Street location in New York.
The essential job functions would be the following:
• Administration of PMP, vacation and attendance records.
• Maintain confidentiality of material in GRM environment.
• Arrange domestic/int’l travel itineraries and coordinate travel and meeting plans for the Chief of Staff, Chief Quality Officer and other senior GRM staff
• Prepare monthly Travel & Entertainment expenses for the Chief of Staff, Chief Quality Officer.
Support Chief Risk Officer
• Provide coverage for the Chief Risk Officer whenever necessary.
About Standard & Poor's Ratings Services and McGraw Hill Financial
Be part of a $3.5 trillion team at Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services.
We’re looking for world-class thinkers to add to our team at Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, the world’s leading provider of credit risk research, ratings and benchmarks.
- At Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, your opinion truly means everything.
- We rate $3.5 trillion in new debt annually and investors rely on our independent, informed opinions on credit risk.
- Each person who works here has an essential role in Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services reputation of integrity, transparency, and ratings excellence.
- With offices in 23 countries, Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services is an important part of the world's financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for 150 years in providing investors with information and independent benchmarks for their investment and financial decisions.
McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power, Platts, and McGraw Hill Construction. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Learn more at www.mhfi.com/careers
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.