Senior Tax Accountant - Transfer Pricing (McGraw Hill Financial)
McGraw Hill Financial has an opening for a Senior Tax Accountant within its Corporate Finance Team; based out of New York City. This position is responsible for the preparation and analysis of Company’s transfer pricing models and oversight of intercompany transactions to comply with the jurisdictional tax rules. This position will also review the quarterly and annual income tax provisions for the Americas region.
Transfer Pricing Models:
• Preparation of the in-house transfer pricing models.
• Responsible for analyzing the transfer pricing model results and explaining variances.
Partnership with Local Finance Controllers:
• Primary interface with the operational controllers to obtain data for the transfer pricing models and understand year over year variances.
• Ability to explain the tax legal entity structures and tax laws to the operational controllers.
External Partnerships & Audits:
• Preparation of, and work with external accountants on the supporting documentation for US and OECD transfer pricing reports.
• Ability to communicate/explain transfer pricing treatment to the Tax Compliance group. Assist with supporting documentation for IRS tax audits.
• Gather documentation and prepare responses to information requests from internal and external auditors.
• Work with Tax Compliance group on the calculation of the quarterly pre-tax book income for the international operations.
• Review and track the FIN 48 reserve analysis, deferred tax and income tax payable reconciliations for entities in the Americas region.• Research and monitor issues and changes in accounting for income taxes for the Americas region. Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Big 4 public accounting and 2 years of multinational corporate tax experience in private industry
• Minimum education in B.S. or B.A. in Accounting (or equivalent)
• MS Taxation a plus
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
• Strong accounting and analytical skills
• Strong project and organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work hands-on and willing to work cross functionally with other departments
About McGraw Hill Financial
Be essential to the global financial markets.
When you work at McGraw Hill Financial and its respected global brands, your contributions are essential to us and to the markets we serve.
- McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power, Platts, and McGraw Hill Construction.
- Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
- Whether it’s analyzing data, innovating technology, or developing market insights, we’re looking for intellectually curious, progressive and passionate thinkers to join our team.
Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com/careers
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Job ID :
Posted On :
McGraw Hill Financial
New York, NY US